Monday, July 13, 2015

Seems like tons of stuff happened but when it comes time to write Ican't remember. I'll do my best. 


Wednesday night we were in an apartment complex and we ran into a guy that came to church the week we spoke. He came with our WML who is his neighbor. We bumped into him and just said hi. About twenty minuteslater he came and found us and invited us over just for an informative sort of visit. Nothing came of it yet, but cool experience that he chased us down.


We taught that Marko guy again and he seems pretty legit. He'll probably be baptized but it might take him a little while.  Yesterday was bomb, we had 7 people come to church which is a ton for our neck of the woods. We had the family come to church again but we still haven't taught them because they cancel so much. Christianbrought his nephew who was super solid and we're going by there tonight.  Lots of good things going on, of course right when I'm due to leave. I guess that's the nature of the beast though.


This morning we had breakfast with a member of the stake presidency and it was delicious, and then we went golfing with Elder Erikson and his companion. You probably don't remember but I came out with ElderErikson and we were companions at ASU. Anyway, that was fun. I'd send pictures but I'm on my iPad. I'm still a terrible golfer, in case anyone was wondering.


Tons happens, I see tons of miracles but they're too great to write...


Especially with my thumbs.


Love y'all, the church is true


Elder Cox


No comments:

Post a Comment