Thursday, August 6, 2015

Obviously gonna be pretty brief, I'm still in denial that I'm actually leaving so I dunno what all the fuss is about. I was born a missionary and I've always been a missionary and I'll always be a missionary......right?...


Anyway, super weird moment when I was at the mission office and the mission secretary answers the phone and says "yeah he just dropped it off two minutes ago" and realizing "holy freak, that's my parents!" "Oh, you're on your way?"   RUN!! Not that I don't want to see my parents but... Not yet!


Anyway, the mission has been awesome and I've grown to love a lot of people, definitely gotten closer to Christ and I definitely don't regret the experience. The church is true, don't forget, and I'll see y'all this weekend.


Love ya!
-Elder Cox

No comments:

Post a Comment