Monday, July 27, 2015

Hey ya'll, gonna keep it short and sweet. I'll tell you plenty come next Friday.

Basically we found a super golden investigator, put her in date for August 6th the day before I leave.  It was looking picturesque but she lives outside of our Ward (and mission) boundaries and we have to pass her off. Basically the worst day of my life.


We did this HUGE service project for a thing called Feed My Starving Children.  We went to downtown Phoenix with like 100 missionaries and packed food boxes for kids all over the world, it was all day Friday and Saturday and was pretty sweet.


This morning we went on a nice little hike up South "Mountain", I think it should be referred to as "South Hill", but it was nice nonetheless.


Other than that, work is real slow during the summertime on ASU. Still pretty awkward being back a third time, but I'm probably the only missionary ever to come back thrice so I can't complain.


Love ya'll, the church is true!


No comments:

Post a Comment