Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Not a super ton to report on this week! I finished the Book of Mormon challenge yesterday! I'm planning on reading through the Old Testament next, and I'm really excited about it. The Book of Mormon is a really good book. Almost every time I read I can feel a sweet peace. I know it's true! I'm glad to have had the opportunity to read through it again! Other than that news, is just the usual stuff about the people we're teaching!: I don't know if I've ever mentioned Prossy. Prossy is super solid and awesomely golden. She's read to Alma in the Book of Mormon, she knows it's true, and loves it! The only reason she isn't baptized yet is because her husband is super Catholic and really doesn't support her decision to be baptized. Darn. But we've been praying and fasting and praying some more and we're just hoping that his heart can be softened! Mark came to church again! Mark is a super solid guy as well. He really feels like this is the right direction that he wants to take his life. He's reading the Book of Mormon and even having FHE with his Fiance who is a returning member! It's only a matter of time before he's baptized. Hopefully in April! Those are the really cool people that we're working with right now. Anyone else is either flaky or super brand new so we haven't really worked with them yet! This area is way awesome though. Love it here! Uhmm, yeah that's about it! Love y'all! -Elder Cox

No comments:

Post a Comment